SINOTRUK HOWO Truck Parts Start Motor VG1560090001
1. The Start Motor electromagnetic switch is on the Start Motor motor. When the electromagnetic switch starts, it will generate a magnetic force to push the Start Motor gear to match the flywheel ring gear, and make the Start Motor motor run, and the engine will start;
2. The electromagnetic switch is a switch controlled by an electromagnet. When the electromagnet coil is energized, an electromagnetic suction force is generated, and the movable core pushes or pulls the switch contacts to close, thereby connecting the control circuit;
3. The electromagnetic switch is the most prone to failure in the Start Motor, which directly affects the reliability of the engine.
4. The Start Motor converts the electrical energy provided by the battery into mechanical energy, meshes the pinion with the engine flywheel through the Start Motor, and drives the flywheel to rotate by means of deceleration and torque increase. Because the flywheel is connected to the crankshaft, the piston starts to work. The oil supply system supplies oil and the ignition system ignites to start the engine.
Our products have undergone strict technical tests, and there will be no quality problems of the products themselves.
Our company has always been adhering to the tenet of 'We don't develop business, we build relationships through better service'
|PLACE OF ORIGIN
|By sea,By air
Start Motor maintenance and maintenance precautions:
1. Always keep the connection wires of the Start Motor well insulated and the connection is firm and reliable.
2. Always keep all parts of the Start Motor clean and dry, the brushes and steering gear feel good, and all the components are in normal technical condition.
3. When starting the engine, the power-on time should not exceed 5s each time, and the use time interval of the Start Motor should not be less than 15s. If the engine fails to start for the third time, check whether the starting system is faulty.
4. When starting the engine, when the engine is running normally, the ignition switch should be released immediately to return it to the normal working position.